Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Always a Come Back


Max and I find out from a mutual friend that the rumor that Carmen had broken up with her woman partner is true, and she is apparently dating a man. And to top it off his name is Max.

Max drops off Jessie at the Dragon Den after his visit. Jessie goes inside and Carmen stays on the porch, smoking her cigarette, as she hands Max another box of Girl Guide cookies. He used this moment to poke at the big bear about her new relationship.  He says "so this new friend of yours, would it be okay for me to send him some harassing text messages as you did my partner?"  

An immediate come back from the Dragon. It is truly astounding how quick her head fathoms up outrageous fabrications. She should be a politician.

"If he gets involved like she did than you have every right to".

By that I am guessing you mean my supposed control you feel I have over Max and his legal decisions regarding access to Jessie. Yes you have made that clear that you believe I am the cornerstone of every decision Max has made. Apparently you think because you controlled him your whole marriage that there is no way that Max actually may have his own voice. It must be that new girl. No way would he not obey my every command. She must be telling him otherwise.

So let’s examine this little closer Dragon. What you are suggesting is that you had every right to harass me from day one because I deserved it and that you feel justified to have done so as she "got involved". Let’s examine the history here:

Facts:
  • I did not know you before I met Max. I have had no encounters with you in my life.
  • The very first text message I received from you my Dragon friend on my cell phone came 1 week after Max and I met. Another 3 came within that week. All these messages I ignored. The messages from you continued for 8 months before I contacted my cell phone provider to have you blocked. 
  • The very first friend request on Facebook I got from you came just before this first text message. I deleted it. 
  • The Facebook wall posts you so eagerly posted on your wall about me came in the days after I ignored your attempts at intimidation. 
  • The Facebook message and friend request that you was sent to my ex-husband was sent soon after. Again, ignored by both me and my ex-husband. However, he did question your sanity.
  • The phone calls to my house came in the first couple weeks. You hung up each time. Were you hoping to hear my voice?

So in essence, I managed to maintain my poise in the face of all your harassment and ignored your attempts at intimidation. So I am gathering you are not referring to any of the above when you are suggesting I “got involved”?

Max didn't contact a lawyer more than 6 months after him and I met. Now, then let's speculate as you have my Dragon friend that I did strong arm Max into calling a lawyer at this point, controlling him into obeying my every command as you did throughout your relationship. Now, are you able to explain to me than how you justify the harassment in the first few weeks?

Are you following me?

Then let’s look at this "I got involved" a little closer. Why would it be of any interest to me how often Max was able to see Jessie? Would it not be of more interest to me for him to NOT have Jessie much given we were in the infancy of our relationship? Wouldn't I want him all to myself? Not to mention I have my own young boy. Would it not be of more interest to me to have Max less distracted by Jessie so he can devout more time to Caden?

Again, are you following me?

Now let’s go back to the conversation between Max and Dragon on the door step. Max than goes on to say..."it is okay than for me to call this new guy a ‘ho’ from the start?" 

Of course, she had another immediate comeback. "I didn't call her ho from the get go...that name only came after she broke up with you than got herself pregnant".

Lets' take another close examination at this alleged start of the name calling Dragon. First of all, Max broke up with me (see Ho, Ho, Ho I am back). Second of all, thank you once again for deeming me such a miracle worker in being able to precisely predict my ovulation schedule and trap Max (see Me the Miracle Worker) Maybe in your world Dragon people "trap" man, but in mine, these things do not enter one’s mind.

Max replies "no, it started right from the beginning". Her once again quick comeback..."Well she was only living here for 2 years and she slept with 10 guys in this town. It was the community that called her ho." 

10 guys! She keeps upping her number each time she rants to anyone who will listen about my relationship history. Next time the story is told I will be the town prostitute in her sick world.  And I have a hard time understanding what relevance my relationship history is to you Dragon.

I am not sure you are in any position to criticize.  Let’s recall your relationship history. You met another woman. You began a marital affair that continued for a year. This woman you brought into your marital home unbeknownst to Max that you were in a relationship with her. You announced your affair and that the marriage is done to Max on Christmas Eve of all nights. You continue your relationship with this woman, bringing her into your marital home with Max present despite his pleas otherwise. You go to such an extent as to have her sleepover in your bed, stating "this is my home too". Wow, the empathy you exhibit is profound.

The mistakes I have made in my adult life have hurt me and only me, so I am not sure why they are of any significance to you.  Your behavior however has left a path of destruction that has left you unharmed and everyone around you wounded. I can hold my head of high despite the mistakes I have made as I know that one, I've hurt only me in the process and two, I can admit when I am wrong and not have an excuse for every mistake I have made.   And I try my best to amend any mistakes I have made. 

Can you Dragon admit wrong and make amends?

I am sure you will have a comeback or some lame excuse. You always do.

That is what separates decent humans from Dragons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment