Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What part of play nice do you not understand


So the Dragon has had multiple chances to play nice in the sand box, but apparently once a bully always a bully.

Max and I repeatedly warned Carmen to leave me alone from the beginning. She ridiculed our requests for peace, suggested that it was somewhat warranted that she treat Max and I with disregard and continued with her disrespectful tactics.

After 10 months of dealing with the numerous offensive text messages to my cell and other ghastly attempts at intimidation, I phoned the police to understand what my rights were in this regard. I handed them 13-pages of documentation – records of all the texts, calls, Facebook messages and other acts of intimidation and harassment. I was told there was enough in the information I provided to charge her with a criminal offense - criminal harassment.  I asked that they not do this as I feared what she would do if I did so. The police officer told me he had to give her a warning since I had approached them with my concerns. He did so. She was told to start playing nice and to leave me alone.

In true Dragon fashion she turned it all around onto me.  What nerve I had to call the police; if she were charged she could have lost her license and then her job; on and on.

First off Dragon, if you had not been harassing me from day one do you think I would have any reason to call the police? Do you think I found it comfortable to have to sit and speak with an officer for the first time in my life?  Not to mention the sleepless nights and anxiety that I experienced after the call was made as I feared you showing up on my door step with a knife.

Second off Dragon, if you suggest that you are so innocent and have done no wrong, than why are you so concerned that you could get charged, as innocent until proven guilty. So if you are so innocent, than don't feel so guilty.

Now question for the reader, if you were confronted by the police and asked to stop with your harassment, would you continue? Personally, I would be terrified and would hide my head in shame and behave angelically.  

But a Dragon doesn’t care what anyone tells her, even the police. The harassment and insults continued.

Then, about a year later a special meeting was held in the courts whereby pages and pages of incidents where the Dragon was a Dragon were presented to the judge. His objective analysis of all the information presented:

"I assign more blame to the wife (i.e. Carmen) with respect to bringing the daughter into the conflict between the two parties..."

Translation: Dragon you are the vindictive malevolent woman in all this and you have irresponsibly dragged your poor innocent daughter into the middle, using her and abusing her.

So, you would think after a judge says this in court, which is than outlined in a court order, that you are to start playing pleasantly, start communicating better with your ex about your daughter and issues pertaining to her, use him as the primary caregiver when you are not available and stop with the ongoing rages, especially in front of the child - you would obey would you not?

Once again, if you are a Dragon, you live above the law.

Within the first few hours after the court session, with the judges words fresh in her head, she is back to pulling her same abuse, dragging Jessie away from the soccer fields, not allowing Max to say goodbye.

In the 2 months after this court session, instead of calling on Max as Jessie's father to care for her, Max estimated at least 15 examples whereby he could have been utilized as opposed to Dragon calling on Jessie's surrogate Mother - her maternal grandmother.  That is 43 extra hours of care and 3 overnights.

I could go on and on and on and on about the countless times that Dragon ranted to Max at the door when he dropped Jessie off, or the continued calling me Ho and other offensive allegations, the denials of access when she is angry or the mere threatening of no access - including on Jessie's own brothers birthday, but I am getting exhausted writing and just thinking of it all.

Think I proved my point.

No one can tell a Dragon what to do - not even the law. Once a Dragon always a Dragon; being pleasant is not part of her vocabulary. So, deal with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment