Saturday, September 22, 2012

Me the Miracle Worker




Did you know that only 15% of women get pregnant in the first three months of trying to get pregnant?  A doctor told me that.

Apparently I trapped Max according to the Dragon. I am amazed with my ability to defy all odds and plan a pregnancy to trap a man who is still married to a psychotic woman who is trying to rake him over the coals in court and continues to control and manipulate him. That sounds so tempting please sign me up.

Apparently I was able to carefully predict my fertile days, arrange for Max to be home from working out West preciously on those days, plan unprotected sex, carefully instruct his sperm to find and fertilize my eggs, than judiciously indoctrinate the fertilized egg to implant itself into my uterine wall AND stay implanted.  I am truly amazing.

I was out with some friends at a local bar sipping on water. I was standing in a group of five people when suddenly I was shoved from behind by Beth, the Dragon’s puppet. Two minutes later the puppet shoves her way through my group of friends and stands in my face saying “is that a baby bump or is it just me”. It took some convincing of two of the men standing with me to not grab her and take her outside and beat the $#! out of her.

At 2a.m. Max gets a phone call. It is the Dragon. Pretty sure can guess why she is calling. She is likely drunk and in one of her narcissistic rages. The next morning the texts to Max flood in.

“Just waiting for u to tell me that you are having a baby, no one is surprised. Trapped”

“Not good timing, why was someone on the clock? Trapped”

First off, didn’t realize that Max was responsible for informing his psychotic ex-wife, whom he has been separated from for now 16 months – the ex-wife whom had an affair with another woman and who has purchased a new home with. Second of all, I see once again you are behaving in an immature irrational manner.

At the arena that morning after watching Jessie swim, Dragon comes up to me, standing a foot away from my face, and says in front of Jessie and Caden, “trapped him...” Then she turns to Max and says...“good timing Max, you’ve been trapped. I left you 500 condoms, why didn’t you use them”...

Classy! You never fail to amaze me Dragon, once again demonstrating how trailer trash-like you are. What a good example you are to Jessie.

Well apparently the trapping story wasn’t bogus enough. The story than became that this baby I was carrying was not Max’s baby at all. That apparently I slept with so many other men, who know whose baby it is. I like this one even better. The joke amongst my family and friends became: I wonder if the baby will come out black. Did you know there truly is a small chance that this could happen?

Well good thing Blair came out looking exactly like Max, otherwise perhaps this bogus story of hers would have stuck.

I am guessing she has now gone back to her trapping conspiracy theory. Once again proving how amazing I am to defy all odds.

Dragon decided to inform everyone in her place of work that I was pregnant and post a Facebook message on her wall about our pregnancy. I would like to thank you Dragon for taking upon yourself to let everyone know about the news of my pregnancy.  Perhaps I should inform anyone and everyone about your infidelity?

People with NPD will do everything in their power to look good, to look like the better person - even if that means making up spurious stories and spreading them widely. I had what Dragon gave up and still wanted. Jealously and resentment are toxic emotions that can cloud judgment. Top that off with being a narcissist, this likens to all reasoning and moral codes going out the window.  This fully explains the irrationality. 


I let her bogus stories irritate me. I worried about who would believe them. We live in a small town, and I am a working professional in this town. How many people have heard her stories?   But in the end, anyone that knows her, associated with her and believes any of the defamations that come out of her toxic mouth is really not worth my energy anyway. They belong in the same trailer trash pile as she does. The people that know and love me know the truth. That is all that matters.                                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment