Monday, September 24, 2012

Jekyll and Hyde

One day she is telling Max she hates him and wants to never hear from again - "don't text me, don't call me...have a good life" she says as he walks to the car after dropping Jessie off. 

Than a day later she is sending a text picture of Jessie to Max. 

The list of Jekyll and Hyde moments are so numerous I wouldn't even know where to begin. 

Walking on egg shells is the only way to travel around Dragon. You never know what you are going to get. And I have stopped being surprised by any reaction - because any and all reactions is what you are going to get. Just embrace yourself for the worst and be somewhat pleased if it’s even remotely not the worst. 

I feel for Jessie though. If she acts this way with Max, how is she acting and responding behind closed doors with Jessie? I am certain Jessie has been subject to her Mother's Jekyll and Hyde like behaviour. As adults, we have better coping skills to attempt to understand and respond to such extreme behaviours. Jessie is 4 years old. How is she to cope? 

There is medication Dragon for your irrational extreme mood swings. Please consider it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment