Friday, August 31, 2012

The Persistence of a Dragon

One may say harassment. Another may say persistence. Of course she justified her 12 calls in 1 hr and 20 minutes..."I promised Jessie I would call...". That's fine, but after calling the first time and leaving a message, most rational people would await the return call.  Ok, I will even give you a second call. But after that, it should register in your head that...hmm, perhaps they are not home.

But the thought process of a dragon is much different than that of us more rational humans...

Again, perhaps a more positive analysis would be to view this as persistence??  Your thoughts...

Initial call

Ok, maybe they are home now

I know they are home..

Asshole...answer the phone

I know you are there...pick up...

Am I pissing you off yet? Pick up the damn phone!

After a few minutes of stewing...another try

Followed by another...

And another...

And yes...another

In the midst of a NPD rage...tries one final time, fire spewing from her Dragon mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment